The eHG Group was seen in Booth 77 during the 2011 Missouri Hospital Association (MHA) Trade Show and Convention. Click on: www.ehggroup.com/mha2011 for updated information.
MHA’s Annual Convention & Trade Show is a premier educational event for Missouri’s hospital and health care professionals. eHG met with many CEOs, CFOs, Board Members and various Revenue Cycle Professionals to discuss improving Revenue Cycle Performance.
To learn more about our revenue cycle solution for hospitals and providers alike, please speak with Steve Burton, an Outcomes Adviser with The eHG Group.
Pre-event peak: The solution we will showcased is a revenue cycle “game changing” patient-pay cloud-based solution that has everyone talking. The hospitals and clinics we have implemented are pleasantly surprised by the following metrics.
- Over 90 percent of the patients that look at a bill in this environment – pay on the bill
- Over 67 percent of the patients of hospitals pay the bill in full
- Over 80 percent of the patient of practices pay the bill in full
- From statement date to the date you are paid is averaging under 28 days
- Patient – Hospital/Practice collaboration is greatly enhanced
There is a lot to like about this solution and if you can’t wait until the event, reach out to eHG and we will share this game changer with your revenue cycle team.
We will also had information on the HIMSS ICD-10/5010 Playbook available as our Founder sits on the committee.