The eHG Group is honored to be the Revenue Cycle Optimization Partner of Member Advantage and welcomes the members of the Minnesota Medical Association and the Twin Cities Medical Society
The quick math says that under the current legislative climate Physician Practices need to be administratively sharper than ever to keep more to the bottom line.
PATIENTCO is a solution the eHG Group believes will serve the needs of the Minnesota Medical Community and provide a standard for operational excellence while helping to optimize the patient financial experience for years to come.
Here are a few highlights of the PATIENTCO solution:
- Offers patients a clean, easy to understand bill with convenient online bill pay
- Supports transparent patient-provider collaboration to give your team quick and discrete, per-bill clarity and communications
- Payment plans which simplifies creating and managing payment plans for the revenue cycle team. It includes a feature that alerts the practice if a plan is broken and reduces costs through paper suppression
- Bill Code Descriptor Modification making it easier to change procedure-descriptions offering more clarity and understanding to the patient and usage capability for potential RAC audits
- Refund capabilities that make it quick and easy for your revenue cycle team to process payment and refunds saving time and improving workflow efficiencies
- Supporting all online payment methods including eBills, eChecks, credit and debit cards, HSA or FSA cards. By extending patients every financial option increases patient satisfaction and speeds payment
The PATIENTCO processing site is 100% HIPAA and PCI compliant and secure. Patient security is guaranteed by algorithmic codes, called SecureHealthCodes, which are unique to each patient bill. Finally, the PATIENTCO solution is designed to improve patient collaboration, speed payments, improve your revenue cycle teams’ efficiency and put more dollars back to your bottom line.
To learn more about how eHG and PATIENTCO can help your practice call Mark Heilshorn PhD, an Outcomes Advisor, with The eHG Group at: (203) 598-9705, or e-mail to: mlHeilshorn@ehgGroup.com for a consultation.
*** Remember to receive the Member Advantage discount for the PATIENTCO solution you must let Mark know that a physician in your office is an MMA or TCMS member.